Our clients, a Top Chinese Asset Management Fund House and an Investment Bank Asset Management Division, are looking to hire a VP/ Associate Director for Business Development division to develop and grow new assets and client base for the Asset Management business.
- Take the lead in identifying business opportunities of mutual funds and other asset management products for cross-border financial institutions and corporate clients OR distribution channels in HK and implement business development initiatives to expand fund resource
- Develop sales strategies, including overall program / plans for issuance of new fund products and fund raising as well as marketing programs for current fund products, by studying market trends, client needs and fund characteristics, etc.
- Build and maintain solid and long-lasting client relationships by maintaining existing sales channels and developing new sales channels
- Plan and deliver sales and marketing seminars and activities in order to capture business opportunities and tighten bonding with clients
- Develop and implement strategies to help grow the firm’s AUM for funds, discretionary accounts, investment advisory services, etc.
- Prepare and execute onboarding and dealing documentation and manage investments and post-investment process
- Proactively follow up with clients to learn their thoughts and provide investors' feedback to fund managers
- Work on ad-hoc reports and presentations etc in a timely manner
- 5-8/ 8-10 years’ experience in sales and business development in banking or asset management funds distribution experience a plus
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or equivalent disciplines
- Proven experience in handling institutional investors and funds distribution channels preferred
- Solid knowledge of financial products and markets, experience in a sales or business development role in asset management company a plus
- Self-motivated, team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, and written English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered as Associate Director