VP Banking Compliance Advisory
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
VP - Banking Compliance Advisory - Global Bank
Michael Page have been engaged by a Global Bank to recruit a VP into their Banking Advisory department.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, this is an exciting appointment to coincide with the continued growth of the division and APAC presence.
- Ensure the bank compliant with regulatory requirements, including HKMA and SFC.
- Act as primary contact point to provide compliance advisory to business units in HK, including KYC/ AML and General Compliance matters.
- Conduct Compliance Programs Risks Assessment and prepare relevant Management Reporting to Regional Headquarter.
- Follow up Regulators, Auditors, Compliance Review and Compliance Risks Assessment Recommendations.
- Assist in reviewing Bank's documentation, policies and procedures in line with regulatory and internal requirements
- Examine and review viability of financial products from compliance perspective.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required.
* Degree in any discipline, preferably in Law, Accounting, Finance or other related discipline.
* Upwards of 6 years' in Banking/ Compliance/ Big 4/ Audit.
* Familiar with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
* Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
In return, this is an exemplary opportunity to join a Global Bank. With a highly competitive salary and benefits scheme, this role will attract high interest. Please apply promptly with an up to date CV, or alternatively call Neil Mehaffey on +852 2848 9517.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Neil Mehaffey on +852 2848 9517.