Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our business and internal stakeholders to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximize returns against an acceptable risk profile.
- Work jointly with the origination teams to provide, financing, investment and hedging opportunities to our customers.
- Manage and monitor a portfolio of lending and derivatives exposures of institutional investor clients.
- Conduct credit analysis for institutional investor counterparties by preparing concise, critical and well-argued proposals. Recommend credit limits in a partnership relationship with origination team based on bank's risk appetite and client's credit profile.
- Prepare and conduct periodic credit facility renewal.
- Expedite and monitor the credit approval processing by liaising with approval officers
Skill & Knowledge:
- University Degree in business, accounting or related subjects with CFA, ACCA, CPA or FRM qualifications an advantage
- 6 years' + hand on experiences in Banking
- Sound credit and business knowledge in commercial banking and sound understanding of the regulatory requirements in HK and China
- Sound knowledge to understand the credit underwriting criteria of both internal and external environments
- Strong analytical skills and writing skills
- Good at cash flow projection, bilateral/syndicated loan facilities and derivative products
- Delivery of good quality credit write up
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Self-motivated, good team player and able to follow tight deadlines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.