VP, Credit Portfolio Risk (Funds) - Financial Institutions Risk Management
Credit Officer is responsible for primarily managing a portfolio of Funds (non-Hedge Funds). Over time the role could expand to the other NBFI counterparties.The portfolio consists predominantly in Hong Kong and China which FICC manages. Products include OTC, listed derivatives, custody and other capital markets products. Responsibilities:
- Credit Officer responsible for all aspects of managing their portfolio.
- Performing due diligence and analysis of portfolios and Funds counterparties and preparing credit approvals (initial reviews, interim reporting and annual reviews)
- Manage the portfolio through active counterparty and product stress testing.
- Analysing trade approval requests across all products.
- Work closely with Traders / Salespeople, provide credit terms and negotiation of documentation such as ISDA's, Secured Financing Master Repurchase Agreements, etc for counterparties within their remit.
- Provide guidance to support Business
- Portfolio management exercises and review of credit limit excesses including actions that need to be taken
- Responsible for ensuring that the Firm's credit business with counterparties is done in compliance with ICG Risk Policies and Fund Specific Procedures
- Stay well informed of industry, product and macro economic developments in order to properly position the portfolio.
- Ad hoc presentations, reviews or training
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5-10 years of FI counterparty credit experience particularly Funds credit.
- A good knowledge of derivatives / capital market products, ISDA / other trading agreements is needed.
- Strong capital markets experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to decompose transactions into the core risks.Good quantitative skills a plus.
- Solid Risk and Business judgment on the full spectrum of risk issues including Operational and Franchise Risk
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting