Our client is an established commercial bank with a strong presence across the region. Due to business needs, they are currently looking for a high calibre Credit Risk/ Data Analytics professional to join their team based in Hong Kong.
- Develop data analytics for the business, continue to drive analytical projects to deliver solutions including early warning alert projects etc
- Work closely with stakeholders (IT, etc) to understand credit and business user’s needs to create solutions
- Adopt advanced analytical skillsets and technologies for overall enhancement, while working with external consultancy experts
- Assist in the design and establishment of data warehouses to facilitate more efficient analytics initiatives
- Conduct data analytics for wholesale credit risk, deep dive in various data sources to identify analytical opportunities and determine data usability
- Work closely with users, analytics expert and IT to ensure that projects are delivered according to expectation
- Ensure consistency between solutions and the overall data analytics road map
- Bachelor’s degree holder Business, Computer Science, Statistics or related disciplines
- At least 8-10 years’ relevant experience in financial institutions, with data mining experience
- Experience in Credit Risk management on wholesale banking business
- Familiar with advanced analytical tools/techniques (e.g. AI, Machine Learning) for large scale analysis of unstructured/ non-traditional big data, etc.
- Programming experience in SAS, Qlikview or other statistical programs
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Should you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Fabienne Cheng at 2520 5073