VP Distressed Debt
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
Our client is looking for a top tier VP to join their team
Our client is an is an American global asset management firm specializing in alternative investment strategies. It is one of the largest credit investors in the world. Our client focuses on distressed debt, high yield debt, private equity, real estate and equities. Their current AUM stands at over 100billion USD.
The entry-level research analyst is responsible for the monitoring of strategy performance and portfolio holdings, including data collection and analysis. The entry-level analyst supports the senior and director-level research professionals with investment manager and strategy research and with client portfolio development and monitoring. The entry-level research analyst may work on special projects related to the firm's proprietary research efforts, focusing on topics such as macro-economic events, valuation analysis, and market efficiency.
Provide investment research analysis and assist in managing portfolios.
Draft market strategy and research analysis and produce investment reports on request.
Perform portfolio optimization and analysis of strategies to identify portfolio building blocks.
- Develop relationships; source and structure unique real estate credit investment opportunities including acquisitions of distressed debt
- Conduct sophisticated financial analysis, cash flow modeling and relevant industry research
- Draft internal memoranda and investment committee materials
- Work with legal, financial, accounting and third party property consultants on due diligence, structuring and negotiations
- Monitor and analyze the investment portfolio
- Execute restructuring and workout strategies
- Excellent communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- 6 months bonus
- International relocation opportunities