Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities: Channel Engagement
- Monitor & analyze segment performance, identifying & proactively engaging key Bancassurance functions to support IBG segments on delivering Bancassurance targets.
- Assist IBG Banca Head, Business Bancassurance Specialists to monitor day-to-day business momentum and quality, as well as working with channel heads for necessary sales management support.
- Drive two-way communications between segments & Bancassurance team to support key strategies, initiatives and business development.
- Drive business performance, efficient operating models and improve segments & customer feedbacks via various initiatives focusing on customer needs, product / process enhancement and digitization.
- Collaborate with partners from channels, HR, insurers, formalize and ongoing manage the qualification hierarchy of Bancassurance Specialist.
- From IBG Divisional RO perspective, be the key liaison with bank and insurer partner and internal control & governance units in overall sales related complaint handling and regulatory matters.
IBG Bancassurance Specialist Training Program
- Embed digitization strategy for IBG segment, with the aim to streamline internal manual processes and promote client engagement overall experiences.
- Drive eBFNA platform adoption rate for Bancassurance Specialists.
- Coordinate with Bancassurance platform for system enhancement to improve client's and user's experience.
Control & Compliance
- Drive and manage the establishment of internal Bancassurance sales academy, to enhance Business Bancassurance specialists' capabilities.
- Design, plan and manage training programs to segments in compliance with internal & regulatory standards.
- Leverage internal and external training / coaching / consulting resources to establish a market leading Bancassurance Specialist learning curriculum.
- Document & keep proper training records; own and maintain version controls on all training materials.
- 1st line assessor for Bancassurance team for quality assurance & complaint handling, with timely and satisfactory resolution.
- Provide thorough assessment, recommendation with justification, and execution for any identified cases, including deviation / approval handling with senior management.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or business related background with knowledge in Bancassurance.
- Good communication in both spoken and written English and Putonghua.
- Being a team player and responsive; strong project management and coordination skills.
- Strong ecosystem and digital mindset.