-Develop and service China fixed income institutional client base, including banks, fund managers/asset managers, insurance companies, proprietary desks, private banks, etc.;
- Work closely with DCM in marketing and selling new issuances with track records;
- Prospect new clients in cash, structured products and cross boarder solutions;
- Participate in onboarding/annual review for prospective/existing clients;
- Understanding of clients and self - motivated in initiating trade ideas and dialogues with investors on a daily basis;
- Support in organizing conferences/corporate access events, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above;
- At least 10 year of sales related work experience, such as FICC/institutional sales, etc. DCM execution/syndicate background is also welcomed;
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Asian bond market;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English.