- coaching, consulting and advising employees - Knowledge of employment policies, practices and employment law and regulations - Handle employee discipline and misconduct, remediation of employment-related disputes, and employee terminations; leading investigations and solving them in a fair and appropriate manner.
Our client is well-known and expanding bank and now looking for high calibre to join their group.
- Develop and implement plans, practices, and procedures to further support senior business stakeholders in the handling of complex employment matters and aims at building position employee relations.
- Act as a focus point to HR Relationship Managers for handling some complex employee relations issues, including employee discipline and misconduct, remediation of employment-related disputes, and employee terminations; leading investigations and solving them in a fair and appropriate manner.
- Understand the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture, and ensure that the Bank is compliant with relevant regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Assist management with the execution of compliance programs and audits.
- Support in-house legal team in coordination of documentation related to HR employment litigation.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Human Resources Management.
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience with legal or compliance background is preferred
- Experience in coaching, consulting and advising employees, HR and business stakeholders
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage conflict resolutions.
- Knowledge of employment policies, practices and employment law and regulations. Legal background is preferred
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please send your detailed resume to eppie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com or contact Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building
317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090