- Oversee Finance functions including GL, consolidation, treasury, tax, FP&A.
- Partner with senior management and department heads in providing financial advice and insights to support business initiatives.
- Develop and maintain the Management Reporting that provides insightful analysis into the Company's financial & operational performance.
- Ensure financials of the company are presented in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform effective cash flow management to maintain financial health of the company
- Manage annual budget exercise and establish the process(es) to effectively and efficiently track the performance against approved budgets throughout the year.
- Leverage on technology to streamline the finance workflow and enhance operational efficiency.
- Establish financial policies and procedures to ensure proper internal control
- Own and manage the relationship with banks, external auditors, and vendors and consultants.
- Manage, develop and grow the Finance team, encouraging scalable and sustainable practice that aligns with business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years experience in accounting and/or treasury; experience in the audit space is a plus
- Ideally you will have had exposure to MAS-reporting
- Experience with Xero would be an advantage.
- Proficient with the Google Suite of applications; experience with BI tools (Tableau, Google Data Studio) is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to present solutions to stakeholders concisely and precisely.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a good team player, inquisitive & detail-minded, you will be able to multitask and work under pressure while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Strong communication skills in spoken & written English are a must, Chinese would be a plus!
3 months temporary job then will change to permanent position