Our client, a prestige foreign bank is now hiring for a VP in operational risk.
Repoting to the head of business, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- The primary focus of the role will be 1st line Operational Risk - executing the First Line Operational Risk mandate for the business in Asia
- Business Unit Compliance / Trade Floor Supervision - The VP will also support BRS team mandates on Business Unit Compliance for Trade Floor Supervision (TFS)
- Management of Enterprise Compliance Program (ECP) including mapping of relevant regulations, compliance risk assessments, identification of controls, etc.
- First Line AML Testing - The VP is responsible for testing the design and execution of the First line AML activities (KYC, TM, Sanctions, and AML governance) including but nt limited to develop testing plan and create detailed working papers
To qualify, you must be:
- Degree holder or above
- At least 7 years experiences in Opertaional Risk function within Banking
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, with the capability to present and articulate complex concepts
- Strong report-writing skills, with ability to create and organize varying forms of business information while developing it into cohesive, meaningful, professional reports and presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.