- Great company brand - Bonus record: 6months + - Office is in Central
- Reporting to the Head of finance and leading a small team
- Managing daily operation of the firm including payment, cash management, filing of orporate documentations, annual audit, etc.,
- Liaising with external fund administrators on accounting and finance matter on the entity and portfolios
- Responsible for preparing financial, management and regulatory reports
- Preparing reporting package to investors and addressing their enquiries thereafter.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines. Experienced CPA preferred.
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in finance / accounting / fund accounting experience in asset management / private equity firms.
- Big 4 experience is HIGHLY REGARDED.
- Strong sense of job ownership, flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a Must due to daily communication with colleagues based in PRC mainland.