- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 15 Mar 19
- Hong Kong
- Full time
VP Relationship Manager, Corporate and Investment Banking
Relationship Manager job in Hong Kong. Manage Top Tier China Conglomerate portfolio.
Your new company
This world class multinational bank offers fast-tracked career development and a prestigious office location. Due to business needs, an experienced Senior Relationship Manager is needed to join the Corporate and Investment Banking department focusing on developing top tier China Conglomerates portfolio.
Your new role
You'll work closely with the Head of Corporate Banking to manage and develop business for the targeted customers. You will prepare high quality business credit applications to ensure a smooth transaction approval process. You will lead business meetings and communicate with clients to solve enquiries on an ad-hoc basis. You will conduct in-depth financial and credit assessment and work within the credit policy and parameters of the bank. Your primary responsibility will be to achieve the budgeted revenue targets of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- 6+ years previous experience as a Relationship Manager within Corporate Banking covering Conglomerates or China Corporates
- Cross border relationship coverage experience within banking or a financial services organization
- Understanding of banking products: loans, FX, derivatives, cash management, trade
- Knowledge of corporate and structured finance products
What you'll get in return
- A great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing banking platform with career growth opportunities.
- Eligible for Competitive Base salary and Annual Discretionary bonus
- Market-leading fringe benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Corporate Banking contact Santis Leung at Hays on +852 2230 7450 or email Santis.Leung@hays.com.hk.