A Reward Team Lead for BOCI
Team Lead of Reward Team
- Take the lead to formulate and update HR policies to meet Head Office and Company’s directions and align with the market best practice;
- Design and implement Reward and Governance mechanism
- Lead compensation and benefits projects, including the entire year-end salary increment and promotion exercise;
- Act as an internal consultant for market compensation surveys/benchmarking, regularly review of the compensation structure,
- Bonus, salary and promotion exercise: Play a key role in the year-end processes and provide analyses and implementation arrangements;
- Benefits: Lead the benefits and insurance renewals, and ensure all policies and procedures conform to internal guidelines and external regulations;
Skills & Experience
- Love the country and Hong Kong and align with the core values of Bank of China and BOCI
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in the Human Resources function with sizeable financial services organizations. Solid experience in the compensation and benefits area is required
- Strong planning, organization and analytical skills, strong numerical sense, result-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.