Providing advice to business units on AML/CTF and Sanctions matters. Acting as central point of contact for escalation and provide guidance to ensure US and non-US sanctions standards and policies are effectively implemented.
We are hiring a VP for Sanctions Compliance.
- Assist the Head of AML in implementing effective AML measures and controls.
- Review Anti-Money laundering, Counter-Terrorist Financing and Sanctions policies and procedures.
- Provide advice to business units, including Investment Banking Division (IBD), Equity Sales and Derivatives (ESD), Financial Products (FP), Sales, Trading and Research (STR), Global Commodities (GC) and overseas office(s) if necessary, on AML/CTF and Sanctions matters.
- Act as central point of contact for escalation and provide guidance to ensure US and non-US sanctions standards and policies are effectively implemented.
- Identify risk issues and propose recommendations/ rectifications to senior management.
- Produce regular AML Management Information reports.
- Act as Project Manager to develop and maintain Fintech AML systems.
- Participate in the AML Compliance projects to ensure the effective enhancement of the Compliance control framework.
- Organize and conduct AML training in relation to internal controls and regulatory updates.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned.
Skills & experience
- Degree holder of Law / Accounting / Finance or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in KYC or AML Compliance.
- Suitable candidate with less experience may be offered with junior rank. · Relevant industry qualifications in Anti-Money Laundering (CAMLP or CAMS) preferred. ·
- Strong knowledge of Hong Kong regulatory regime, especially KYC requirements and standards. Preferably from investment and corporate banking services aspects.
- Strong team player who is highly motivated, independent and able to work under pressure and tight timelines.
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English. Native Mandarin speaker is preferred.
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.