Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services. In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs. Responsibilities
- Develop, define, plan and deliver Strategic Planning project for GTS franchise, including 3-year budget plan, management presentations
- Cascade business strategies and targets down to sales team through KPI and team target setting. Manage and track sales team performance and effectively communicate areas of improvement.
- Support business strategies implementation and participate in ad hoc projects.
- Proactively analyse trends & changes, utilize visualization tools to synthesis data and draw conclusions to make recommendations for senior management.
- Research and benchmark best practice to inform GTS Management, seek new ideas from inside and outside the business and identify innovative solutions
- Undertake evaluations/reviews of existing ways of working to identify gaps in performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Write compelling business cases to support specific transformation projects
- Use creative and effective approaches to drive projects forward with an emphasis on supporting the services/ teams through changes and achieving the best outcomes for the people who we support and our sustainability.
- Develop and maintain resourced delivery plans that comprehensively cover all aspects of the given projects, identify and manage interdependencies.
- Devise and implement benefits realization and reporting tools to allow regular reporting.
- Coach, encourage and hold people to account for delivering their responsibilities within projects
- Work with our involvement lead to facilitate the involvement of the people we support and our wider beneficiaries in projects that will affect them.
- Prepare papers, presentations and reports to support project decision making and delivery.
- To actively contribute to developing a positive culture of continuous improvement across GTS
- Bachelor's degree in areas of Business Administration or related majors preferred.
- At least 7+ years' corporate banking related working experience required. Strategic Planning, Frontline &/ or process improvement related working experience preferred.
- Data analysis and project management experience required.
- Strong communication skills, strong data analytics mindset
- Open minded, team-oriented, high efficiency, multi-tasking
- Experience in workshop/ hackathon facilitation preferred.
- Six-sigma black belt, Agile Scrum Master, Design Thinking certification preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.