VP / AVP, Investment Strategist
Business Function DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Produce weekly update report to Treasures (TRS)
- Present weekly update on market and CIO views to Treasures RMs every Monday (20 minutes each session)
- Translate CIO materials (Daily Snapshot, CIO Perspective, CIO Insight) into Traditional Chinese and modify to fit into HK client version.
- Support in client meeting on RM request
- Feedback to the CIO Office views and sentiment on the ground and from stake holders
- Contribution of macro investment views (secondary, when applicable)
- Contribution to macro research and data analysis on industry trends, thematic strategy
- Fulfill and complete the job objectives and principal responsibilities.
- To monitor and analyze the structure of customer investment portfolios via wealth management studies and distinguish the risk of the fast-changing economic environment for providing strategic alternatives to the bank and market commentary for customers to make informed investment decision.
- To bridge between the overall economic trends based on in-house views and market consensus and business opportunities to formulate investment strategies for investment and/or insurance products.
- Compliance of own self with physical and information security standards.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- 10 years or more of experience in monitoring investment trends, market risk concerns with sound financial/portfolio planning knowledge.
- At least 5 years of training/ coaching experience with frontline sales in banking/ financial industry.
- At least 5 years related experience in different financial products, e.g. Insurance, Mutual Fund, FX and Equity.
- Graduate in Commerce/ Finance/ Economics.
- Postgraduate or qualification of CFP/ CFA / FRM is preferable.
- Excellent communication, portfolio management and verbal and written presentation skills