The Maples Group is a leading service provider offering clients a comprehensive range of legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg, and is an independent provider of fiduciary, fund services, regulatory and compliance, and entity formation and management services.
Applications are invited by the Hong Kong office of the Maples Group for the position of
Vice President - Investor Services
who will be responsible for assisting the Senior Vice President in the provision of share registrar and transfer agency services.
About the Role:
- The successful candidate will have direct experience on processing subscriptions, redemptions, share transfers, dividend payments on alternative investment funds and/or offshore companies;
- He/she will also have direct experience with series of shares processing and equalization methodology;
- The role may require liaison with investors, placements agents, investment managers and oter transaction parties internationally.
- The successful candidate will have a sound academic background together with a minimum of 8 years' relevant experience in registrar and transfer agency services, in which at least 5 years are in a management position;
- Candidates who have good knowledge on Private Equity have an advantage;
- The successful candidate will be proficient in Microsoft applications.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent time management skills;
- Organizational and prioritization skills;
- Excellent communication skills, being fluent in written and oral English;
- Language ability in Mandarin would be an advantage.
We offer a supportive environment, structued on a team basis. Benefits include 4 weeks' vacation (pro-rated for part years), health insurance and a pension plan. Our competitive remuneration package is based on qualifications and experience.
Qualified applicants should write, enclosing their CVs to email@example.com quoting ref: Hong Kong - VP -RTA