Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Commercial Banking Department
Vice President - Commercial Banking (Job ID: 1359)
- To establish a portfolio by soliciting new prospective customers through personal connections
- To maintain, develop and expand customer relationships with corporate/commercial clients by providing professional financial solutions
- To sell financial services to local clients
- To monitor the credit-worthiness of existing clients
- To lead a team and to coach junior Relationship Managers
- University graduate or above
- Minimum of 8 years' commercial relationship management experience
- Pleasant, outgoing and self-motivated
- Strong business connections with corporate clients
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Excellent credit analysis, report writing and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Chartered Banker is preferred
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=1359&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.