HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary:
The Common Services Development & Support Department is part of the Information Technology Division in HKEX. The department is responsible for defining and building the common platform components that other HKEX systems could use. The candidate is a senior member in the team and take primary responsibility in the design, implementation and support of the platform components. The candidate also takes a keep role in defining the platform roadmap. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other IT teams to define Common Service roadmap
- Lead the software development of Enterprise Systems managed by the Common Services Development & Support department
- Responsible for system analysis, architecture design and development of the systems
- Produce project deliverables such as functional specifications, design documents and test plans
- Collaborate with user and IT teams to collect system requirements
- Provide production support including out of working hour support responsibility
- Assess technological risk and drive actions for mitigation
- Establish technical excellence and follow industry best practices
- Uphold compliance with organization policies and standards.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' relevant experience
- Strong project and people management experience for development of large scale systems
- Good experience in one or more areas - messaging, managed file transfer, authentication/authorization technology and related products/protocol e.g. Kafka, ActiveMQ, Forgerock, Keycloak, SAML, oauth, MTLS
- Experienced in the Financial Service sector
- Solid skills in one or more areas - C/C++, Java, web and network programming
- Good understanding of DevOps tools and practices
- Good understanding of requirements management, contracting/outsourcing management, IT trends and technology
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Experience in public cloud technology is a strong advantage
Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an added advantage Company Introduction:
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.