HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary:
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team is a second line of defense function with oversight responsibility for non-financial risks across the HKEX Group. This role will focus primarily on operational risks across the 1st line Divisions. Job Duties:
- Input to and implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management framework ensuring ongoing engagement across the business to identify risks, perform analysis on risk data and report to senior management on the Group's risk profile and potential impact on emerging risks in line with the Group Risk Appetite Statements;
- Develop and implement risk initiatives aligned to business strategy and regulatory requirements;
- Deploy, execute, perform challenge and validation of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) both annually or as events are triggered;
- Contribute to the annual refresh process of risk appetite statements and tolerances with the 1st line business / risk owners;
- Lead the team in performing periodic risk assessments, risk management due diligence, corrective action plan assessment, loss event analysis, KRI/KCI monitoring amongst the Group and its subsidiaries;
- Day-to-day management of risk team resources to deliver against an agreed work plan;
- Production of risk management deliverables for risk reporting committees at Management and Board level;
- Collaborate with 1st line business / risk and control owners to develop and deliver risk management training plans;
- Drive consistency of risk management processes and culture across the HKEX Group;
- Embed 1st line risk management responsibilities across business lines including risk identification, assessments and reporting requirements;
- Monitor and consult on 1st line risk scenario analysis and stress testing (drills);
- Facilitate risk mitigation priority decisions and monitor the progress of action plans;
- Ensure appropriate documentation and validation supporting the closure of issues;
- Perform risk oversight for all strategic projects and new product development; and
- Implement processes and technology as required to enable risk reporting, perform data analysis and management of risks.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.