Vice President - IT (Infrastructure Services - Windows & Cloud)
- Manage the team to perform BAU platform & cloud provisioning and provide timely technical support to maintain the availability and stability of the mission-critical platform on both production and non-production environments
- Lead automation initiatives & projects to improve the efficiency of operations
- Lead production incident recovery and drive for problem resolution per departmental KPIs on incident, problem and change management
- Manage the CAPEX and OPEX budget for platform & cloud projects
- Manage vendors to maintain SLA of platform & cloud
- Manage procurement and tendering activities like RFQ, RFP for platform & cloud
- Oversee all the platform & cloud projects to ensure the project success and execution according to the HKEX IT Development Life Cycle methodology
- Manpower and resources management for ongoing BAU tasks and project implementation activities
- Devise technical solutions and deliver presentation to senior management for endorsement
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines.
- At least 10 years of working experience of providing infrastructure support and implementation.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Experience on support & implementation in different Cloud Service Providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience on support & implementation of automation tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, Powershell DSC, etc.
- Experience on providing total solution to support cloud service i.e. Provisioning, Automation, Monitoring, Security, Resilience, Backup and Recovery, etc.
- Experience on support & implementation platform service e.g. Oracle, MongoDB, VCS Cluster, IBM MQ etc.
- Experience on mission critical, high availability, high performance and large-scale systems infrastructure.
- Outstanding project management skills. Holder of PMP will have an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proficient in documentation and technical writing, with the ability to report to senior management in a professional manner.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX