We're home to Asia's most dynamic and vibrant capital markets.
Connecting capital, ideas, inspiration and innovation for deeper, more diverse and liquid global capital markets; providing greater choice and opportunity for our customers, each and every day.
HKEX is a purpose-driven company. Our commitment to the long-term development of our business and our markets is articulated in our purpose: "To Connect, Promote and Progress our Markets and the Communities they support for the prosperity of all." Job Summary:
The successful applicant will join the OTC Product Development of the Emerging Business & FIC division and will be responsible for developing new product initiatives. In this role, a good blend of business and technical expertise is required. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Work with the team on the execution of fixed income strategy, business initiatives and product development, covering bond market, derivatives, trading & collateral service.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with market participants and industry bodies.
- Conduct market research and keep abreast of market and regulatory development.
- Define business requirements and collaborate with internal stakeholders including IT, Risk, Operation and Sales & Marketing.
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage relevant rules and procedures changes; draft proposals and documents to obtain internal and regulatory approval before service rollout.
- Coordinate projects and ensure service delivery.
- Active participation to industry working groups, represent and present to clients, internal and external working groups. Develop a network of customer & industry contacts.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Risk Management/Finance/Economics or related subject; Master degree is an advantage.
- At least 10 years' relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of collateral management obligations including variation margin, initial margin.
- Experience in securities and cash settlement, fixed income and Repo/money markets
- Product knowledge of OTC derivatives, collateral and repurchase agreement.
- Excellent managerial, analytical, strategic thinking, networking, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in project management, execution and go-to-market practices.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and verbal
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: