We're home to Asia's most dynamic and vibrant capital markets.
Connecting capital, ideas, inspiration and innovation for deeper, more diverse and liquid global capital markets; providing greater choice and opportunity for our customers, each and every day.
HKEX is a purpose-driven company. Our commitment to the long-term development of our business and our markets is articulated in our purpose: "To Connect, Promote and Progress our Markets and the Communities they support for the prosperity of all." Job Summary:
Technology Infrastructure is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of HKEX technology infrastructure, including computer, storage, network, cloud and workplace technologies, supporting HKEX's market systems and internal corporate systems. Job Duties:
An experienced IT network infrastructure professional who will lead teams of engineers in delivering network projects, maintaining high standards of network operations and continuously improving compliance and team efficiency. Responsibilities:
- Provide team management and leadership and be accountable for all network related functions in IT Division, including projects, operations and low-latency infrastructure development.
- Oversee day-to-day network operations and command problem investigations and resolutions for critical network infrastructures.
- Lead process enhancements, automation and tool adoptions so as to improve operational and compliance efficiency.
- Effectively manage budgets for projects and new initiatives as well as operational expenditures.
- Effectively identify, assess and manage IT risks arising from network operations.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Drive enhancement in documentation to improve accuracy in IT assets, configurations, network diagrams, procedures and expectations.
- Keep the teams abreast of emerging network technologies and best practices. Continuously evaluate and recommend improvements in network operations.
- University degree in IT or related subject.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in IT network projects and operations related support with at least 5 years at management/supervisory level.
- In-depth knowledge of network technologies, including ACI, VxLAN, SDWAN, Cloud networking and network security technologies.
- Proven experience in mission critical network projects, including designing, testing, upgrading and migrating networks as well as experience in automating network operations.
- Proven experience in creating, enhancing, enforcing and digitalizing operational procedures according to industry standards (e.g. NIST, ITIL).
- Meticulous attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical, presentation, communications and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in sizable organizations.
- Effective in unifying and creating teams of people with disparate skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, highly motivated with a strong delivery focus.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: