HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
N/A Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary:
IPO Vetting is responsible for processing applications for new equity listings, including transactions by listed companies deemed to be new listings. It also handles pre-IPO enquiries before filing of listing applications. In addition, it issues guidance to the market and formulates IPO policies. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Assist the Senior Vice Presidents of IPO Vetting to lead and manage teams in reviewing new listing applications and carrying out other work of the Listing Division/HKEX in adherence to HKEX regulatory duties and principle of fairness and integrity
- Handle pre-IPO enquiries
- Lead and provide assistance in IPO related policy development projects
- Take an active role in the development of the Listing Division and the IPO Vetting Department by initiating, encouraging and following through management administrative and operational improvements
- Engage with external stakeholders and professional advisers
- Provide accounting, legal and other professional support to the work of the Listing Division, particularly with respect to the review of new listing applications
- Qualified lawyers/accountants with a minimum of 10 years working experience or university graduates of other relevant disciplines with at least 10 years working experience in law, accounting, corporate finance, investment banking or a related field
- Good experience that demonstrates advanced knowledge of the Listing Rules and/or knowledge of the securities industry and its practices
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua fluency is an advantage
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.