An International work culture Asset Management Firm with a strong management background on financial market. Willing to expand their team for the ECM / Sponsorship Business to utilize the deal flows they acquired as in hiring passionate institutional sales. Candidates with financial background and relationship management experience will also be considered.
- Distribute research report to clients, arrange conference call and collect client’s feedback for research report;
- Designing and executing sales strategies to facilitate growth of new insitutional investors
- Assist in sales of IBD projects;
- Develop new clients and maintain existing client’s relationship for ECM / Sponsorship business
- Answer client’s enquires and provide professional services to clients.
- Bachelor degree in business or related disciplines;
- Holder of SFC Type 1 license – Dealing in Securities;
- Experience in working as a relationship manager is highly preferred;
- Strong track record in business development and servicing high net worth clients, familiar with financial markets;
- Strong analytical thinking and negotiation skills, solid experience in credit analysis;
- Good interpersonal, presentation, communication and customer service skills;
- Self-motivated, aggressive and responsible;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English (Mandarin is an advantage).
- Changing field from financial market with relationship management experience will also be considered.