Vice President, Bancassurance Product Development, Bancassurance, CBG & WM
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Assist Bancassurance Product Team Head to direct and execute the Business Plan as agreed per Bancassurance alliance with our Insurance Strategic Partner (ISP)
- Be a key liaison with ISP, and accountable for the delivery of enterprise wide planned business results and KPIs.
- Manage day-to-day product developement related tasks and coordinate with key internal stakeholders
- Manage enterprise-wide bancassurance product development and approval process requirements
- Responsible for instilling high awareness, alertness and ownership of team members on control & compliance issues.
- Coordinate with distribution channels to ensure mutual planning and implementation for effective sales of insurance products.
- Champion of various product committees, prepare committee materials and minutes
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 - 7 solid years of Bancassurance or insurance experience; General Insurance experience is a plus
- Good project management skill
- Sound understanding of HK Insurance market
- Strong marketing and project management experience
- Understanding of financial reporting principles
- Ability to structure, position, package bancanssurance solutions, meeting customers' needs and generating benefits to business
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.