Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Personal Banking Products - Unsecured Loans
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Vice President, Card Products and Business Development
. Principal responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, driving acquisition and spending campaigns to achieve the cobrand card portfolio business targets
- Work closely with the cobrand partners to explore new business opportunities for portfolio growth
- Develop and strengthen good cobrand partnership relationship to maximize their resources for enhancing product features to ensure strong branding and competitiveness in the market
- Work closely with internal parties to monitor and evaluate the performance of various acquisition channels and campaign effectiveness
- Manage effectively and efficiently on marketing budget and product financials
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in credit card product management with at least 3 years in managerial grade
- Strong business acumen and numeric sense
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Great sense of ownership and ability to work independently with good problem solving skills
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.