Vice President, Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) & Wholesale Credit Remediation Projects, FICC
- Help design, implement and operate the 2nd Line credit processes and controls as part of the broader counterparty credit risk and controls framework. Direct the execution strategy for Pre Settlement Exposure (PSE) calculation across Institutional Client Group (ICG) Risk in partnership with Credit Officers, Technology, Risk Governance and other key stakeholders
- The candidate will help implement risk appetite CCR frameworks, practices and policies across all market credit sensitive products, which include loans, derivatives and other capital markets products (cash; securities lending; equity, FX, and FICC derivatives; Equity and FX Prime Brokerage), clearing and settlement. Develop and enhance new and existing controls and process related to methodology, settlements, stress, and booking controls.
- Be fluent on the quantum, trend, composition of CCR exposure and work in conjunction with risk and business partners to establish overall CCR and WWR risk tolerance limits across Citi APAC. Partner with a wide range of stakeholders including sales, risk, business management, tech and ops
- Work with risk & technology groups to develop a data strategy for consistent usage of data across various risk calculations (PSE, RWA, Stress Losses, VaR and others). Work with risk & technology to develop a consistent model usage strategy (Full Revaluation, ETE, CEF and others) across various risk measurements
- Actively monitor the CCR across business, risk stripes and legal vehicles with a focus on proactive problem recognition, stress testing and overall portfolio management.
- Partner with key members of ICG Risk, Risk Governance and Technology to develop a cohesive strategy. Prepare and present communications to senior management and governance forums on new initiatives Support Head of APAC CCR to oversee governance of the PSE, Stress Testing, DSFT Councils and related management councils.
- Oversee tracking and timely completion of corrective action plans while promoting self-identification of issues. Responsible for driving in APAC the remediation of Corrective Action Plans associated with PSE calculations
- Support APAC CCR head in regulatory interactions on the CCR portfolio. Manage increasing demands of regulatory and management reporting, including ensuring timely input from key stakeholders and monitoring data quality.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 12+ years of financial institution or other intensive credit risk experience
- Strong capital markets product knowledge and analytical experience is required
- Strong technical expertise and solid understanding of capital markets products, credit documentation (credit agreements, ISDA, CSA) and complex structures and associated risks (synthetic loans, derivatives).
- Good understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk. Broad understanding of current regulatory environment as applicable to Counterparty Credit Risk
- Broad understanding of various Markets and Securities Services products
- Strong partnering skills and the ability to work collaboratively across the organization; sound fundamental credit and portfolio management skills
- Proven track record of building business relationships. Strong influencing and negotiating ability.
- Has deep knowledge of the competitive landscape and potential threats and opportunities
- The candidate should be proficient in legal, regulatory and compliance matters and should be able to demonstrate strategic risk insight and sensitivity to macro and regulatory issues.
Job Family Group:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent; Master's degree preferred
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting