See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- To perform credit analysis for real estate related deals for the Mid-Size Real Estate Team. Related work includes credit memo write up; cash flow projection and analysis; market research on the types of real estate in the specific location to provide views on market trends, rental and valuation of the asset.
- Familiar with the Bank's internal policies and procedures in relation to credit application, credit monitoring and credit requirements for different types of real estate deals,
- To monitor and manage the credit review status for the team in order to minimise overdue credit review.
- To assist RMs to pitch and close new real estate deals when necessary
- To guide Credit Support Officer on CDD review and manage account opening risk for the team.
- To assist Team Head to monitor financial performance of the team including reconciling the financial performance between SMI and Finacle to different source system in the product team.
- To assist Team Head on portfolio management including periodic stress test on the portfolio, information request from SG counterparts, internal auditors, external auditors, regulators, etc.
Skill & Knowledge
- University Degree in business, accounting, or related subjects with CFA or CPA qualifications is an advantage
- At least 9+ years' hand on credit related experiences in Banking or real estate related industry
- More experience candidate may be considered as SVP rank
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as lower rank
- Good credit assessment skills with sound product, industry, and regulatory knowledge. Experience in handling Real Estate customers is a definite advantage.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Familiar with banks credit policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong financial skills to perform cash flow analysis and projection for real estate related deals.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills with good command of both spoken and written English.
- Versatile and thrive in a dynamic multi-cultural and multi-tasking environment.
- Mature, good communicator and co-operative work behavior to engage various stakeholders.
- Familiar with the bank's financial reporting systems and able to perform/ reconcile the team performance with various financial systems.