Our MNC banking client, being awarded as the best bank by EuroMoney, is seeking a senior credit approver in their wealth management team.
- To review/approve credit applications and transactional/exceptions requests for wealth management group
- To address all potential risks not limited to credit, legal, operational, regulatory and reputational risk. Provide credit judgment/comment for obtaining approval from higher approval level if needed
- To provide guidance and training to Frontline on credit policies and procedures.
- To develop and maintain credit control process and procedures to ensure proper workflow is in place.
- To implement and monitor effective risk management tools to improve decision making
- To check the facility documentation prepared by the juniors and engage legal for non-standard/ complex facility documentation. Being reviewer and authorized signer for the documentation issued.
- University graduate in Finance, Accountancy, Banking or other related disciplines
- At least 10 years experience in private banking credit and/or advisory role and/or margined/securities lending and experience in reviewing credit documentation.
- Sound knowledge in full range of wealth management products
We invite interested and qualified candidates to write in to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Ellen Lee.
Interested applicants, please note that this role requires 10 years of relevant private banking experiences, hence applicants from non-private banking background will not be considered.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.