Reporting to Premier Banking head under Consumer Financial Services, the job holder would focus on driving customer centricity/experience projects and strives to achieve Premier Banking business aspirations.
The incumbent will conduct target customer and market review and studies and develop best-in-class propositions that cater to segment needs and that meet the Bank’s strategic directives. The person is responsible to redefining the customer centricity framework eg. developing a customer insight program including annual customer survey, focus group, follow up action to address comments to improve the overall E-B score. Most imperatively, all programs should comply with Group and regulatory requirements, ensuring satisfactory audit results.
- Lead and drive the strategy of customer intelligence to achieve customer excellence and support business growth
- Deliver quality research and actionable insights to deepen our customer understanding for sharing the business strategy to drive centricity
- Provide regular review and insight to drive customer excellence
- Define the customer journey by analyzing customer behavior and needs, and propose initiatives for penetration, service upgrades, as well as increased customer loyalty and retention, according to HNW and affluent segment’s defined value proposition
- Initiate and collaborate with distribution, products, and others to identify and develop product solutions and bundles to fill the gap of the needs of customers
- Conduct competitor study on an ongoing basis to ensure market competitiveness
- Tailor differentiates privileges, loyalty programs & events to deepen customer relationship and provide prestige customer experience
- Leverage customer research and competitor benchmarking on customer service and customer loyalty/advocacy metrics including NPS scores and drive initiatives to improve them.
- Collaborate with various product, credit, operations, and functional teams to improve customer service delivery through turnaround times, service guarantee and process improvements
- Collaborate with Compliance, Legal, Risk Management, and other control functions to ensure compliance to Group and regulatory standards
- University graduate
- 12 years or above experience in customer segment management and centricity management under Consumer Banking, preferably covering affluent market (less experience will be considered as AVP)
- With wealth product knowledge and marketing experience are preferred
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive, assertive, presentable & highly adaptable to changes
- Self-motivated, independent, result oriented and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills