Vice President, Finance
- commensurate with experience
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Taikang Asset Management (HK) Co Ltd
- 21 Jan 19
Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) - and make a difference with us.
- Handle consolidation of management accounts of subsidiaries and ensure compliance with accounting standards; Prepare full set of accounting document
- Preparation of other accounting & management reports and cash flow analysis
- Perform daily monitoring and reporting of the liquid capital according to the FRR
- Assist in budget and forecast, interim and annual report preparation
- Perform valuation report for private equity projects
- Liaise with auditors and tax authorities on audit and tax issues
- Conduct ad-hoc accounting projects where necessary
- Degree holder in Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines, accounting professional qualifications such as HKICPA, ACCA, CFA, are preferable
- Minimum 4 year’s working experience in Big 4 CPA firm and sizable financial institution with FRR experience required
- Sound knowledge in SFC rules and regulations
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills, able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and SAP skill
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.