THE COMPANY My client is a leading banking group with offices over 15+ countries. Because of their growing business, they are looking for a Vice President for their Finance team to support their business.
My client is a leading banking group with offices over 15+ countries. Because of their growing business, they are looking for a Vice President for their Finance team to support their business.
Report into the team head, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Manage a small team who cover financial control and HKMA reporting;
- Handle technical accounting of the bank. Recommend and lead in implementation new accounting standards;
- Review HKMA Banking Return and Surveys;
- Participate in system enhancement;
- Liaise with the regulators for queries and requests;
- Work with the CFO, business unit finance, finance control and internal auditors to ensure maintenance of a robust control environment;
- Manage internal and external audits and financial disclosures review;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong people leader.
- Creative and open minded.
- Strong change management skills.
- Good understanding in Fintech operation.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- People who has least experience will consider as the AVP grade.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.