Vice President, IT Solution Delivery Management, Technology & Operations
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Lead and manage project team on all project activities on banking compliance and related projects, and provide day-to-day support to banking compliance applications
- Provide technology strategy planning, Integrate information technologies into the company for optimal effectiveness
- Prepare annual budget, business case write-up and obtain approvals
- Provide regular project status reporting of project status, financial, project risks and its mitigation to management and stake holders
- Manage vendor for the fulfillment of their services and supports for the bank's project activities and support activities;
- Co-ordinate among all on-shore and off-shore application teams to provide all necessary supports for the delivery of project developments, product & services provide to the business users, and communicate with different stakeholders on audit review, discussions, issues follow-up and tracking.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Possess 8+ years' IT working experience, with 5 years' solid exposure in banking & finance and credit / local regulatory reporting or Warehouse related initiatives' implementation;
- Experience with few databases and related BI technologies such as MySQL, Maria DB, Hadoop, SPARK, QlikView, Hibernate, R, SAS, AND/OR open source frameworks and technologies such as Java, Spring, Restful, SQL development using UNIX/Linus shell scipt;Experience in Regional support, Agile/Scrum development methodology, Lavastorm preferred;
- Proven experience in software development and business analysis;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and with ability to think out-of-the-box;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the AVP role.