Responsible for leading the bank’s infrastructure transformation project to cloud environment. This includes the project planning, technical design, implementation and support of the bank’s adoption of various cloud infrastructure and technology. Ensure the new cloud infrastructure setups are stable and reliable so that it meets the predefined service level and copes with business expansion.
- Lead the bank to develop a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adoption process.
- Work with external vendors/consultancy to perform initial assessment, so as to develop an initial design of the cloud architecture, landing zone, network segment and related infrastructure that bring values to the bank.
- Develop cloud project plans, proposals, reports, and management reporting
- Manage project progress with relevant stakeholders/SME to track the key milestone and deliverables
- Attend management and project meetings to update progress, and serves as primary liaison for cloud related projects/tasks.
- Organize with all internal stakeholders on the setup of cloud infrastructure and testing.
- Work closely with IT security to define the cloud security policy and implement configuration of the bank.
- Assist to define IT policy and standards pertaining to cloud adoption
- Regularly evaluate various cloud applications, and technology. And work as SME to provide recommendations to internal users/including BU/SU to facilitate cloud adoption
- Interacts with vendors, and/or other consultancy, on behalf of the bank to drive the project.
- Ensures compliance to regulatory requirement and quality assurance of cloud project deliverables.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant cloud and/or project management experience
- Solid experience in cloud technology, at least 3 years of hands-on experience in any of the below: AWS/Azure/GCP/OCI/Alibaba Cloud.
- Familiar with cloud architecture design concepts, eg landing zone, IAM, and
- Solid hands-on experience in Infrastructure as Code (eg Terraform)
- Sound knowledge in design and administration of server and system software products.
- Sound knowledge in Unix/Linux OS, Storage, Data Protection, Automation Provisioning and RDBMS
- Working knowledge of various cloud native tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in Robot Process Automation, CI/CD, DevOps and Agile principles are advantages
- Knowledge of provisioning tool (eg. Chef / Puppet / ANSIBLE) is an advantage
- Cloud architect certification is an advantage
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or other cybersecurity certificate is also an advantage
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.