Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Objective
- To manage and lead the premises projects for Institutional Banking Group (IBG) HK and assume the role of BCP coordinator for IBG HK.
- To provide daily administrative support to all IBG staffs.
- Cross support to IBG COO HK Office functions on office administrative matters.
- To co-ordinate with CRESA to manage the premises project for all IBG offices including SME banking centers and plan the office spaces for IBG HK
- Assist on some system projects
- Assume the role of BCP Coordinator and assist BCP Manager to perform the followings:
- Maintain the business continuity plan for IBG.
- Coordinate the business continuity drill on an annual basis.
- Assure staff awareness on BCP on an on-going basis
- To supervise General Administration team to perform various general administrative tasks to support all IBG staffs - embrace and promote a friendly and efficient office environment for benefit of IBG staffs
- To ensure that the deliverables are compliant with compliance and regulatory requirement.
- To coordinate and hold projects (such as renovation & relocation).
- To complete all the BCM tasks according to BCM policies and standards.
- To manage General administration team. Requirements
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Premises and General administration with Post-secondary education or above
- Candidate with banking experience is preferred but not a must
- Customer oriented and embrace team work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- High proficiency in PC applications such as MS word, Excel and Powerpoint