- Advise the designated business and/or support functions about all applicable laws and regulations, and assist them in establishing appropriate policies, manuals and procedures for their operations with due regard to all applicable internal practices and regulatory requirements.
- Handle and advise on regular submissions / ad-hoc surveys, regulatory information request / enquires / inspection, and liaise with regulators and coordinate appropriate responses to their queries.
- Ensure prompt escalation of regulatory issues to management.
- Conduct compliance risk assessment and coordinate compliance related projects.
- Conduct internal process and system reviews for meeting compliance needs.
- Advise management and business partners on the implementation of compliance programs.
- Follow up on compliance issues that require investigation.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of banking experience in product development or risk management.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements, banking practices, operations and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of laws and regulations relating to retail banking business.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.