Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people. Responsibilities:
- To act as the Talent Management & Organization Development (TMOD) partner in HK to drive the bank-wide TMOD initiatives, which include HIPO review and development, succession planning, strategic workforce planning, performance & development, culture, employee engagement and development
- To drive bank wide talent management and career management initiatives such as internal mobility, exposure for talent for future-proof work force in hybrid working environment leveraging AI platforms
- To work closely with regional TMOD team, local HR teams on the design and implementation of TMOD initiatives
- To design and implement TMOD programmes and initiatives (both Group or country specific) effectively in alignment with the Bank's business strategies and priorities
- To build the workforce with great culture, engaged and empowered employees through TMOD initiatives and close collaboration with HR and business partners.
- To handle ad hoc projects or assignments as required
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, HR management or other related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Human Resources with solid experience in Talent Management and/or Organization Development is preferred
- Previous working experience in major banks or other financial institutions or other industries that require high standard of HR professionalism is preferred.
- Experience in people management is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Talent Management and Organization Development.
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-motivated, independent, results orientated with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent skills in communication, interpersonal, influencing and collaboration
- Knowledge of selection and development tools.
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.