About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Conduct operational risk incident collection, investigation and monitoring independently;
- Review operational risk incidents reports. Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that errors are rectified and effective controls are put in place to mitigate similar risks in future;
- Update internal incident records regularly. Manage the incidents reports by DCAR and cooperate with the operational team from HQ;
- Perform regular review on RCA and KRI, conduct trend analysis and contribute to the enhancement of operational risk management framework;
- Manage internal new business launch process. Perform risk analysis and suggest control measures in new business or new product development;
- Providing internal training to improve awareness of operational risk management methodology;
- Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or above with major in Risk Management, Business, Finance, or related disciplines;
- Holder of FRM or CFA is preferred;
- 5+ years relevant experiences, candidates with less experience will be considered Associate. Preferably with recent operational risk management experience or relevant experience in internal control, auditing, or procedural review is required;
- Keen interest in financial industry and solid knowledge in various brokerage and investment banking businesses;
- Excellent command of Mandarin and English. Good command of Cantonese is preferred;
- Ability to work independently and as a team player;
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and set priority;
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Associate, Operational Risk.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.