Wealth Insurance Planner - HSBC Life
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Wealth Insurance Planner. Principal responsibilities
- Driving and implementing the new Strategic Financial Planning in accordance with the group standards
- Promoting and enhancing the brand and image of the Bank
- Consulting with all Branch Managers in the division assigned to effectively mobilize resources to coach and work with General Banking Officers and Wealth Management Managers in delivery of insurance products for fulfilling the needs of customers
- Developing business plans and formulating business strategies with Branch Management and leading all sales tactics in the division assigned
- Support the Wholesale Support Team Head on scheduling regular visits to the branches and work with Product Expert teams to achieve portfolio sales goals and identify areas of concern
- Delivery of coaching seminars and product knowledge workshops to Wealth Management Managers and General Banking Officers to uplift their skills through best practice sharing
- Ensure that the service delivered by various branches are being benchmarked and are of top quality
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University Degree Holder
- Solid years of working experience in business development, client servicing, or distribution support within financial services or insurance settings
- Possess Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination Paper, including Paper 1, 2, 3, and 5
- Solid knowledge in Life Insurance Products
- Strong coaching skills and strong business acumen
- Solid knowledge in driving and implementing business Strategy within Bancassurance settings
- Solid project management skills
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Read and Write in English and Chinese
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.