Wealth Planner, Private Wealth Solutions - Global Private Banking
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Wealth Planner, Private Wealth Solutions . Principal responsibilities
- Comprehensive guidance of High Net Worth Individuals particularly from Asia, with consideration to all aspects of wealth planning
- Understand clients' needs and recommend suitable wealth structuring solutions to meet those needs
- Monitor trends in the wealth planning industry and the respective regions, make sure these are communicated via Private Wealth Solutions and implement necessary changes in order to achieve the long term goals of the individual and his or her family
- Review and draft necessary pitch books and client presentations, corresponding legal, trust and other documentation
- Ensure on boarding the right clients according to Global Standards
- Close collaboration with HSBC Private Banking and or group affiliates providing the Private Wealth Solutions proposition and enable them to grow their client base
- Support Global Private Banking through structured account planning with Relationship Managers and Investment Counsellors
- Degree holder in law, business or tax, preferably with the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and Chartered Public Accountants qualification
- Experience in law firms, financial institutions, family office or independent trust companies with trust experience
- Solid experience in client relationship management with legal and tax professional exposure
- Fluent written and spoken English. Ability in speaking Cantonese, Mandarin or other Chinese dialect would be an advantage
- Travelling is required on need basis
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and detail oriented
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website