We're home to Asia's most dynamic and vibrant capital markets.
Connecting capital, ideas, inspiration and innovation for deeper, more diverse and liquid global capital markets; providing greater choice and opportunity for our customers, each and every day.
HKEX is a purpose-driven company. Our commitment to the long-term development of our business and our markets is articulated in our purpose: "To Connect, Promote and Progress our Markets and the Communities they support for the prosperity of all." Job Summary:
The Critical Service Support teams are responsible for the BAU support of IT infrastructure for HKEX application systems. We strive for the highest IT standard by looking out for new technologies as well as continuous internal process automation and improvement. Job Duties:
As Windows Senior Systems Engineer, you will provide support to the administration and support for the company-wise Windows and Virtualization infrastructure. We play a critical role to maintain these company-wise systems that are critical to daily business operation. We also partner with application and infrastructure teams to operate our systems in such fast growing financial markets in Hong Kong. Responsibilities:
- Partner with the application teams on IT solution configuration and review.
- Interact with internal and external parties on planning and execution.
- Play a role in incident and problem management such as impact assessments, troubleshooting and remediation and prevention.
- Compile operation and technical documents such as knowledge base, technical procedures and test reports.
- Automation of server operations such as OS patching and hardening.
- Collaborate with the Cyber security/infrastructure engineering and project teams to adopt modern technologies, such as multi-cloud and container orchestration, to enhance manageability.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines.
- 10+ years of direct, hands-on Windows administration experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows platform.
- Familiarity with scripting (PowerShell).
- Familiarity with VMware ESXi support.
- Familiarity with Automation practices and tools (SCCM/Ivanti).
- Experience of managing change implementation on large scale systems.
- Good team player with passion to learn and aspirations for career development in the financial industry.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: