Workforce Planning Analyst.- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Workforce Planning Analyst
. Principal responsibilities
- The successful candidate will work alongside Workforce Planning Specialists to track and maintain Digital, Data and Development headcount with a focus on the Asia Pacific region, but occasionally supporting other global teams.
- Partnering with resource vendors and recruitment teams to track progress against open roles, identifying and escalating risks and issues and ensuring hiring managers are provided with the necessary support to accelerate candidate onboarding.
- Utilising the data we have available to produce and distribute accurate management information to hiring managers, discipline leads and delivery managers.
- Supporting the implementation of and ongoing maintenance of resource and planning tools and processes to underpin an effective operation and accurate recharging.
- Manage the daily tasks and work requests that underpin our workforce planning capability. Managing the resource approvals processes, initiating recruitment activity and supporting the candidate onboarding processes.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- You will have demonstrated strong analytical and numerical skills and have the ability to maintain accurate data, reporting this in a number of formats. You should be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- You will have worked in an operational planning and management environment, with specific experience in workforce planning, resource provision and headcount cost management.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability and confidence to challenge stakeholders, influencing decisions and negotiating successful outcomes.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.