Workplace Technology Specialist-IT (Workplace Technology)(12 month contract)
We are looking for talent to join our Workplace Technology Team and be part our Digital Transformation journey to change how we operate and interact with others. You will be part of the team to enable end-user adoption of modern technologies, improving collaboration, work efficiency and employee satisfaction. This exciting office modernization programme covers transformation of audio, video, mobility, process workflow and collaboration tools used by business users. Job Responsibilities:
- Manage all project affairs and BAU affairs under Workplace Technology Team
- Communicate with business stakeholders to understand user requirement and needs
- Drive new initiative, develop action plan and milestones for new workplace technologies
- Evaluate solutions, select and manage vendors in the design and implementation of productivity and collaboration tools, like Microsoft 365
- Handle end user communication and adoption plan• Handle cost estimation, budget and finance affairs for new initiatives
- Prepare presentation to senior management and business stakeholders
- Develop KPI, benefit, business cases and success stories for workplace technology and operation• Maintain Knowledge base, ensure all skill and document are fully transfer to support team
- Enforce compliance of internal policies and standards
- Recognized University bachelor degree or above in information technology or related subject
- 5+ years' experience in project management under enterprise workplace environment, desktop support or IT infrastructure
- Good presentation skill, project planning and document works.
- Hands-on experience in implementation and supporting workplace technology like M365, enterprise desktop environment, IP telephony, video conference, Citrix, Remote Access, other collaboration tools AND security solution like DLP, Antivirus, intrusion detection, cryptography, etc
- Sound knowledge on desktop support in corporate environment• Experience in preparing budget, project cost and handle financial affair in an IT team
- Experience working in financial institution is an advantage
- Good command in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is a plus• Is an active listener, collaborator, and influencer with strong communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skill.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.