*** Senior Python Software Engineer - Tier One Bank - Python - Risk, Global Markets Technology, Business Focused Developer, Fixed Income Markets - Hong Kong ***
My client is a leading American Investment Bank with global operations. They are seeking an experienced Python developer to be involved in all stages of the software development life cycle and interact with traders/quants daily.
- Senior Python Developer for Global Markets Technology within a leading American Investment Bank.
- The core platform underpins the Fixed Income risk division within APAC.
- You will have strong Python programming skills but if not, my client will still consider those from a C++ or Java background.
- Your experience with Risk, Pricing, PnL systems is preferred, although Equity Derivatives background will also be considered.
- The role will encompass a mixture of technical, quantitative and mathematical and trader facing responsibilities.
- You will gain exposure towards clients while understanding their needs in order to design an open, systematic method to develop the software.
- Reporting directly to the Director of Fixed Income Technology.
- Based in their Kowloon Commerce Centre building.
- Competitive compensation packages; Including strong medical benefits.
- Small, highly capable team with a relatively flat structure.
- An opportunity to be part of a team to develop a key product within the Fixed Income space in a leading Investment Bank.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or call +852 9880 5017 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best technology talent to Asia Pacific’s best technology-driven organizations across the banking, trading, FinTech and e-commerce sectors.