A fast-growing local Bank with strong presence across Hong Kong, China & overseas is looking for a high-calibre e-banking Manager to be responsible for development of Digital Banking Products and Process.
- Responsible to implement the e-banking strategies for new business initiatives and proposition
- Develop and manage project development plan, monitor the progress and ensure new services/ initiatives are effectively implemented and reviewed
- Work closely with internal stakeholders / product managers on project planning and execution, benchmark with best market practice and excellent customer experience
- Assist to drive the business opportunity and propose innovative ideas to improve the platforms’ attractiveness and competitiveness
- Liaise with external vendors / suppliers & users to ensure business requirements are well defined, e-channel services are provided satisfactorily and in accordance with statutory & regulatory requirements
- Perform regular management reporting and service benchmarking
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, e-Commerce or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from banking or financial industry with proven track records in digital media business, internet / mobile banking development, e-banking related projects
- Self-motivated, organized, creative with excellent problem-solving skill
- Be a good team player with strong analytical mindset plus able to manage multiple projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent command of English and Chinese in both spoken
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Ada at 9710 9507.