We are looking for a junior Legal Counsel/Lawyer (HK Bar/Solicitor) for a sized Chinese Asset Management Group.
1. Providing deal-related legal and regulatory advice, including sale and purchase of NPLs, special opportunity investments, debt financing, equity investments and dispute resolutions (including pre-litigation negotiation)
2. Negotiating, reviewing, drafting legal documents and conducting legal research
3. Coordinating the engagement, and supervising the work of external counsels
1. 1-3 years' PQE
2. Law-firm or in-house experience advising banks or financial institutions in Hong Kong
3. Experience or basic understanding in loan transactions, fund formations, capital markets and other investment banking transactions
4. Experience in legal drafting, research and communication skills
5. Proficient in Mandarin & English writing and speaking
If you are interested in this position, please apply and send your Chinese/English CV together with present and expected salaries to us.
We will contact and share you more details as soon as possible, and help you get the competitive remuneration package offer and excellent career prospects.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.