See job description for details
What aspects of life are not subject to risk? Are you a risk taker or risk averse? As part of our risk management department, you will be at the centre of our business. We offer:
- A competitive benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Extensive training both in classroom, and on the job from seasoned professionals, with additional access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Exposure to some of the most high profile companies globally as well as the full suite of financial products that Morgan Stanley deals in
- Young, dynamic, and vibrant culture centered on diversity and inclusion You will:
- Provide business analysis and support, coordinate UAT testing for various projects across the team
- Business administration for the overall Risk applications
- Assist with helping the users successfully adopt and fully leverage the Risk applications
- Help define, improve and implement the business support model for Operational Risk Management applications
- Reporting the status of the project to stakeholders and escalating issues, risks and dependencies where necessary
- Opportunities to manage key strategic projects or components of work Qualifications: You have:
- 3 - 5 years relevant work experience (in any of the following fields: System Organizer, Business Analysis, Business Administration)
- Operational Risk related experience is an advantage
- Able to maintain attention to detail across multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and/or Visio skills
- Project / software development lifecycle knowledge and experience is preferred
- Experience with Business Intelligence software such as Cognos or QlikView is an advantage Team Profile:
The Applications Business Analyst would fill an important role within the Operational Risk Application Management team and have the opportunity to work with the business process owners and technology service providers. They would be responsible to support various technology project implementations and ongoing business administration of applications within Risk Management. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.