CSIS ASPAC Shared Operations Service Analyst
This position will be responsible for providing support to CSIS Functions (Citi Security and Investigation Service) within the ASPAC Region (Asia Pacific & Japan ) with key focus on operational tasks performed within security function providing support to Security Managers. Ensuring timely processing of all CSIS invoices, requisitions and accounting journals across ASPAC.
Under the governance of the EMEA/APAC Operations Consolidated team the analyst will cover program implementation, execution of security minimum standards in line with policies and procedures, coordinating data collection in case of reviews and audits conducted both internally and external. Also covers third party mgmt. (CASP, eSourcing, TPRAP, etc.), POs and invoice payments, NEMS administration and other operational tasks.
The resource is considered to be the interface between the key stakeholders as requires interaction with the countries within the region, Regional Operations functions, Internal Audit, external vendors and third party staff.
Based in Budapest, Hungary this position will report to the CSIS Senior Finance Analyst. Job Background:
Citi Security and Investigative Services (CSIS) is a full-service team that protects the employees, assets, information, integrity, and reputation of Citi and its clients. We accomplish this by offering industry-leading professional security services, fraud prevention, and independent investigations to all of Citi's businesses and regions globally, and by partnering with our internal business colleagues, law enforcement agencies, and the industry externally.
Under CSIS Function an EMEA/APAC Operations Consolidated team was established in Budapest four years ago to provide administrative and operational support to Security Managers and Investigation Managers. Responsibilities:
Developments and Opportunities within this position :
- Ensuring that Security related requisitions / purchase orders and invoices are processed in a timely and error free manner
- Ensuring that invoice elements are correct (supplier details, address, tax calculations, currency and amount etc.) and Security related invoices are vetted, paid
- Analyse findings from expense account reconciliation and create corrections when appropriate
- Prepare instructions to financial adjustments for security expenses. CSIS related accounting journals (adjustments and accruals) are posted in a timely and error free manner
- Assist c luster security manager in project cost reconciliation, and also assist with project close-out (setting up new assets, existing fixed asset maintenance, etc.)
- Provide support for executing security control processes
- Providing training for, and monitoring of the implementation of standardized operating procedures in a consistent manner across the cluster
- Provide support to the cluster security mgrs. in data collection in case of audits and regulatory reviews
- Conducting MCA testing and collecting evidences
- Providing support in third party management by collecting and sharing information of security vendors to support vendor mgmt. process
- Ad-hoc support on ongoing projects
- Act as a first point of contact for all issues in relation to CSIS invoices and escalate accordingly when needed to the relevant team/person. Act as strong link/partner in cooperation with the Security team
Knowledge and Experience:
- Exposure across CSIS EMEA and ASPAC region, Financial Reporting Organization (FRO) and others Regional and CSC groups.
- Knowledge of CSIS functions and systems.
- Knowledge of Security and Investigation Service and Citi policies, procedures, controls and audit processes.
- Skills in - communication, training, analysis, summarising and expressing ideas/process, audit preparation and controls.
- Working with local & remote teams across a large geographic area
- Work history of one to three years is an advantage
- Risk management experience is preferable
- Minimum of 3 years Citi experience
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Good problem solving skills
- Good organization skills, ability in multitasking and priorization, meeting strict deadlines
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Access,PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Flexibility to learn new systems, processes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong computer literacy
- Basic financial understanding required
- Working experience in operations centre is preferable
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .